- @TURBOXLR Either a collectors edition whatsit or something to be used with DDPY in reply to TURBOXLR ->
- E:\Foxboy> NewPost.exe "Twiter Weekly Update 19.Jan.2019 – 25.Jan.2019" https://t.co/qS2ZouWQCJ ->
- @facesinperil Honestly not surprised that the wrestler formerly known as Jon Moxley is leaving WWE. I liked him bet… https://t.co/6eFApID4Pi in reply to facesinperil ->
- @ValorB @QueenTopHat I prefer locking them in with that tone deaf Californian girl who did that god awful "Friday"… https://t.co/djn2LM6SIi in reply to ValorB ->
- @timandsid @tim_micallef @MadeForMen Walking to anywhere in the Houston area in July. in reply to timandsid ->
- One of the perils of working at home: extreme boredom punctuated by periods of sheer terror. ->
- E:\Foxboy> NewPost.exe "Twiter Weekly Update 12.Jan.2019 – 18.Jan.2019" https://t.co/rPDdwyKYvX ->
- @Jamieotterbein eBay? in reply to Jamieotterbein ->
- Oh, phooey. The moblins didn't regenerate during the #SuperBloodWolfMoon … #ZeldaBotW ->
- Pics of the #SuperBloodWolfMoon in Broken Arrow, OK https://t.co/SeOZb3Iq2t ->
- @PopularPups Bloodmoon or SuperWoof in reply to PopularPups ->
- Horrible decision by SCOTUS conservatives. We need to vote out the GOP in 2020 and pass court expansion to wipe out… https://t.co/BGKSXYGmxx ->
- @HiroRwar @evalenzuela92 I prefer a tomato, extra cheese, and basil in reply to HiroRwar ->
- @_Ninji @xkeepahPLUS To be fair, macOS memory management is utter pants. in reply to _Ninji ->
- RT @icraveInNOut: 30 years #Dalí https://t.co/aASHQFyqFf ->
- Here is a question to @RealDDP and the @DDPYoga Now team
- @TURBOXLR @DDPYoga @RealDDP Congrats on making it to the 100K club, man. I am 1/3 of the way there, myself. in reply to TURBOXLR ->
- @PhilWhitehall My guess: A nuke and reinstall of Windows. in reply to PhilWhitehall ->
- Sorry, Bernie. After the damage you and yours did to Hillary's campaign, the only way I would ever vote for you wou… https://t.co/D2tENTdgxS ->
- @JonathanBarkan Ay, Macarena! in reply to JonathanBarkan ->
- Been keeping up with the food recipes from @DDPYoga Now.
- E:\Foxboy> NewPost.exe "Twiter Weekly Update 05.Jan.2019 – 11.Jan.2019" https://t.co/xdkuoWjCSG ->
- Well, this is now A Thing.
- @DarkOverord I think it's probably because it goes against some unwritten rule that Labour leaders can only visit a… https://t.co/0WwG82nH4x in reply to DarkOverord ->
- @Mendinso I have an unabiding hatred for school gym classes myself, but for different reasons.
- @Mendinso I had my every bit of flab on me poked, slapped, proceed, and grabbed HARD by people who called me the ma… https://t.co/CvvOG1UYwn in reply to biafrarepublic ->
- @Mendinso One time, the bullies also took my clothes and my winter coat that I received from my grandmother for Xma… https://t.co/EDcNcZMi73 in reply to biafrarepublic ->
- @Mendinso When caught after one attempt too many, the gym teachers had me write down for administration a complaint… https://t.co/EMfeSXGm9V in reply to biafrarepublic ->
- @Mendinso Eventually the bruising got so bad that my Mom sat me down and asked me what the heck was going on, and I… https://t.co/eXrYYATXSe in reply to biafrarepublic ->
- @Mendinso The next day, a very wide eyed Vice Principal removed me and exempted me from all gym classes & moved me… https://t.co/1jDs6URsh0 in reply to biafrarepublic ->
- @Mendinso Later, I would find out that after failing to find the gym teacher in charge, Mom barged into the Vice Pr… https://t.co/6DN3N6DhhH in reply to biafrarepublic ->
- @Mendinso It turned out Mom knew the gym teacher in charge from church, & that made her more pissed. When asked poi… https://t.co/9bh6qgtY0V in reply to biafrarepublic ->
- @Mendinso She went off on both of them with a barrage of anger ending with a threat of legal action should nothing… https://t.co/kX4zXQAmUr in reply to biafrarepublic ->
- @TheCoffeeSnolf I thought it was the Queen Mother in the Point l'Alma tunnel with a flashlight and a gin and DuBonnet… in reply to TheCoffeeSnolf ->
- @TheCoffeeSnolf I said the Queen Mother, not the Queen. in reply to biafrarepublic ->
- E:\Foxboy> NewPost.exe "Twiter Weekly Update 29.Dec.2018 – 04.Jan.2019" https://t.co/qiFLbxcyXY ->
- F https://t.co/b8jb3XQiEx ->
- @TURBOXLR I am working on it… Writing is not one of my strong suits. in reply to TURBOXLR ->
- @MaraWilson It could be worse:
- @xkeepah Probably would be more worthwhile to shell out for Gigablast in reply to xkeepah ->
- @xkeepah Then again, my place has a triple play with them. in reply to biafrarepublic ->
- E:\Foxboy> NewPost.exe "Twiter Weekly Update 22.Dec.2018 – 28.Dec.2018" https://t.co/1TdmGLBBnd ->
- @DDPYoga Now Beginner 2.0 is in the books. Now time to do Intermediate.
- RT @chekthefuckov: 2019 mood https://t.co/fohpLrsaVy ->
- RIP Mean Gene 1942-2019 https://t.co/MAn48xDFsn ->
- E:\Foxboy> NewPost.exe "Twiter Weekly Update 08.Dec.2018 – 14.Dec.2018" https://t.co/GVPDg7KDp7 ->
- Week 11 of @DDPYoga Now is complete.
- RT @furry_menagerie: When I'm cold, you
Wrap your arms around me
Love is free, yet worth millions
Keep me warm with yours.
<3 Have a lovel… ->
- @TheCoffeeSnolf Well, if Dubya can get away with it, Blair could easily. in reply to TheCoffeeSnolf ->
- E:\Foxboy> NewPost.exe "Facebook Application ScreenCast Post" https://t.co/GUqW59wEAC ->
- Streaming NOW on Twitch! Tune In @ https://t.co/ZTZYb4R7we
#LivePlay #TGNarmy #LiveStream ->
- I'm now streaming The Elder Scrolls Online on Twitch! https://t.co/tup2NfP4Ke ->
- E:\Foxboy> NewPost.exe "Twiter Weekly Update 01.Dec.2018 – 07.Dec.2018" https://t.co/nVtPPWE6mE ->
- I always thought of the Winnie the Pooh stories as a reference to the seven deadly sins.
Here me out:
- @silverwuffamute If I have said it once, I have said it many times:
- Streaming NOW on Twitch! Tune In @ https://t.co/hstLQT1KmB
#LivePlay #TGNarmy #LiveStream ->
- NOW STREAMING! The Elder Scrolls Online https://t.co/tup2NfP4Ke #LivePlay #TGNarmy #LiveStream ->
- NEW VIDEO! B-Rep Let's Play ESO 30 minute Twitch stream https://t.co/0u9E1znnxp via @YouTube ->
- @SSF1991 Trust me, the writing was on the wall when they cast Jim Carey as Robotnik. Trying to give Sonic a "Detect… https://t.co/6KdR0t0lWm in reply to SSF1991 ->
- Today I did my 1st @DDPYoga Now Live workout w/ @teamredheadband & burned the most calories I've had in a single wo… https://t.co/LMXoLD1H8T ->
- RT @TheCoffeeSnolf: You would think someone who regularly cavorts with prostitutes would be on the other side of this issue. https://t.co/z… ->
Apparently the people at Facebook have been tightening the platform up recently. So this post is set up to show. Obviously the first 2 steps were already done (namely login, and add new) Now we are on creating content (which is this). Now we click on the checkmark next to Facebook…
… then make sure we select the message format…
… then the post type…
… and finally what URL to use. These are linked back to a single platform…
Now we hit publish.
We double-check everything is set, then confirm by clicking publish again.
You can publish automatically without this check by deselecting Always show pre-publish checks.
Time to publish.