Apparently the people at Facebook have been tightening the platform up recently. So this post is set up to show. Obviously the first 2 steps were already done (namely login, and add new) Now we are on creating content (which is this). Now we click on the checkmark next to Facebook…
… then make sure we select the message format…
… then the post type…
… and finally what URL to use. These are linked back to a single platform…
Now we hit publish.
We double-check everything is set, then confirm by clicking publish again.
You can publish automatically without this check by deselecting Always show pre-publish checks.
Time to publish.
- E:\Foxboy> NewPost.exe "Twiter Weekly Update 17.Nov.2018 – 23.Nov.2018" https://t.co/s967mAofKa ->
- RT @TMobile: Help fight hunger by #GivingOnUs.
- @Det_Conan_Kudo Please scan your PCs and/or change your Microsoft passwords. Your Skype is throwing me dodgy links. ->
- @sonicyoda Be sure to patch up, both officially and otherwise. Especially with Morrowind as its graphics have not aged well. in reply to sonicyoda ->
- @GavvieUK Try Rush Coil's 8-Bit Christmas. in reply to GavvieUK ->
@DDPYoga Now Week 9 complete.
- @FelixKnowsNFL @DDPYoga @RealDDP I am doing a mix of several low carb diabetic food plans (mainly a mix of good stu… https://t.co/KeOsfLbWGp in reply to FelixKnowsNFL ->
- @joemac484 @DDPYoga @RealDDP Day one was a difficult stretch even starting at Beginner 2.0, but with #DDPYoga , DDP… https://t.co/iQ17T00gxz in reply to joemac484 ->